Black & White 2 is a 2005 video game developed by Lionhead Studios and published by Electronic Arts. It combines real-time strategy, city building and god game elements Black & White 2 was released on October 7, 2005. An operating system Mac OS X port was released in January 2009. It is the sequel to 2001’s Black & White, also the brainchild of Peter Molyneux. Designers are headed by Peter Molyneux and Ron Millar, who previously worked at Blizzard Entertainment on titles such as StarCraft II and Warcraft: Tides of Darkness.
In Black & White 2, the player takes the role of a god called from heaven to help those who rely on them. However, the player is not an omnipotent god style, but rather a god who rises and falls with his believers and the player must help develop their nature according to their good or evil desires. The player also has a creature, their physical representation in the world, which takes the form of an anthropomorphic ape, lion, wolf, cow, or tiger. It can grow to an immense size, and adopt a good or bad person separate player. Develop their character as the player rewards or punishes their actions.
Black & White 2 Game ScreenShots
Black & White 2 System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- VGA: 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
- * Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater.
- DX: DirectX 9.0c
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- HDD: 3.5GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Recommended peripheral: Keyboard, mouse
Black & White 2 Direct Download Link
file size: 3.68 GiB
Black & White 2 + Battle of the Gods Free PC Game