Black & White: Creature Isle is an expansion pack for the PC game Black & White by Lionhead Studios that was released on 22 January 2002. This expansion pack focuses on plasma levels and there are, as in the original game. It is played as a separate game, and has several key differences from the original Black & White Game:
- The new creatures are Crocodile, Chicken, and Rhinoceros.
- There are no other gods.
- The AI for the creatures is more complex, and can have pets and
- There is a female creature named Eve and your creature will have to find and become her suitor
Black & White: Creature Isle Game ScreenShots
Black & White: Creature Isle System Requirements
- Installed version of Black & White
- Pentium II or AMD K6-2 350MHz Processor
- 64MB RAM for Windows 95/98
- 128MB RAM for Windows XP/2000
- 4X CD/DVD-ROM Drive
- 430MB Hard Disk Space (Additional for Saved Games, Swap-File and DirectX 8))
- 8MB Direct3D capable Video Card
- DirectX 7.0a
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Pentium III or AMD Athlon 500MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM (Windows 95/98)
- 256MB RAM (Windows XP/2000)
- 16MB Direct3D compatible Video Card
Note: the link below will direct you to a page where you can download both.
Black & White: Creature Isle Direct Download Link
file size: 1.11 GiB
Black & White + Creature Isle Free PC Game