Black & White 2: Battle of the Gods is an expansion pack for the Lionhead’s Black & White 2 a real-time strategy, city building and god video game, in which the player is pitted against one enemy god for the first time. Black & White 2: Battle of the Gods was released on 24 April 2006 and it adds a number of additional miracles to the game, including the ability to resurrect dead citizens or transform corpses into undead soldiers. In Black & White 2: Battle of the Gods two additional creatures make an appearance, although not new to the franchise. A turtle, as seen in the original Black & White, and the tiger from the Collector’s Edition of Black & White 2.
Black & White 2: Battle of the Gods Game ScreenShots
Black & White 2: Battle of the Gods System Requirements
Minimum System Specs:
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- VGA: 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
- * Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater.
- DX: DirectX 9.0c
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- HDD: 3.5GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- ODD: DVD-ROM – 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
- Recommended peripheral: Keyboard, mouse
Black & White 2: Battle of the Gods Direct Download Link
file size: 3.68 GiB
Black & White 2 + Battle of the Gods Free PC Game
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.