Age of Mythology (AOM), is a mythology-based, real-time strategy game published by Microsoft Game Studios and developed by Ensemble Studios. It was released in North America on October 30, 2002 and a week later in Europe.
A spin-off from the Age of Empires series, Age of Mythology takes inspiration from the myths and legends of the Greeks, Egyptians, and Norse, rather than from actual history. However, many gameplay elements are similar to the Age of Empires series. Campaign is the culmination of an Atlantean admiral, Arkantos, who is forced to travel through the lands of the game three cultures, hunting for a cyclops who is in league with Poseidon against Atlantis.
Age of Mythology was commercially successful, will platinum four months after its release after selling over one million units. Critical reception of the game was generally positive: it scored 89% on both Game Rankings and Metacritic.
Age of Mythology Game ScreenShots
Click Images to Zoom
Age of Mythology System Requirements
Minimum System Specs:
- CPU: PC with 450 MHz equivalent or higher processor
- RAM: 128 MB of system RAM
- VGA: 16 MB video card required
- DX: DirectX 8.1
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 98/Me/XP/2000
- HDD: 1.5 GB available hard disk space
- Sound: Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
- ODD: 32x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
- Network: 56.6 Kbps or better modem for online play
Age of Mythology Direct Download Link
file size: 1.43 GiB
Age of Mythology Complete Collection (PC)
If you're having problems with the download link you need to install or update µTorrent
>>>YOU CAN GET IT HERE<<<
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
From around the web