Virtual Villagers 4 – The Tree of Life is the forth in the series Virtual Villagers a simulation video games created and developed by Last Day of Work and was released for Windows, Mac OS X, Nintendo DS, and iOS on February 22, 2010.
Virtual Villagers 4 – The Tree of Life, continues the story of the mysterious island of Isola and the tribe of lost refugees, where several generations have coexisted with the island in happiness and peace. The island’s chief is worried that life is slowly diminishing on the island and has selected a tribe of explorers to find the source of Isola’s troubles. They discover, and inevitably populate, the hidden eastern shore of the island. Uncover fantastic mysteries, unravel the story of Isola, and save the Tree of Life!
Virtual Villagers 4 – The Tree of Life Features:
- The latest chapter in the Virtual Villagers saga!
- Visit the oldest and most hidden part of the mysterious Island of Isola.
- A new villager selection screen lets you start with a custom tribe. For an extra challenge, try starting with only children or select a tribe full of nursing mothers!
- New, updated user interface, plus our most detailed, vivid map yet, full of exciting new puzzles.
- Dozens of achievements for players to accomplish.
- New puzzles, new collectibles, new Island Events!
- Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours
- Real-time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
Virtual Villagers 4 – The Tree of Life Game ScreenShots
Virtual Villagers 4 – The Tree of Life System Requirements
- Windows System Requirements
- Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Download size: 80MB
- DirectX 7.0 or later
- 512MB of RAM (1 GB for most Vista versions or Windows 7)
- 700 MHz Processor (1 GHz for Vista or Windows 7)
Virtual Villagers 4 – The Tree of Life Download Link
file size: 70.56 MiB
Virtual Villagers 4 – The Tree of Life PC Game