Virtual Villagers 3 – The Secret City is the third game in the Virtual Villagers series a village simulation video games created and developed by Last Day of Work. It was released on May 15, 2008 for Windows, Mac OS X, Nintendo DS, and iOS.
In Virtual Villagers 3 – The Secret City, you will start a new journey with a group of villagers in search of a new part of the island to populate. Venture to the northern shore of Isola, where they find an abandoned city that they must restore by creating alchemy lab and repairing huts and ancient structures, discovering artifacts and learning new things about Isola’s history.
Virtual Villagers 3 – The Secret City Features:
- Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours drenching your tribe.
- Real-time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
- Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
- Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
- Find new sources of food for your villagers!
- Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
- Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Raise children who resemble their parents.
- Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
Virtual Villagers 3 – The Secret City Game ScreenShots
Virtual Villagers 3 – The Secret City System Requirements
- Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Download size: 50MB
- DirectX 7.0 or later
- 256 MB of RAM
- 700 MHz processor
Virtual Villagers 3 – The Secret City Download Link
file size: 44.95 MiB
Virtual Villagers 3 – The Secret City PC Game
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.