Unravel is a puzzle platformer video game developed by Coldwood Interactive AB and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released on February 9, 2016 for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One and Playstation 4.
About This Game:
Unravel introduces Yarny, a character made from a single thread of yarn. Inspired by environments of Northern Scandinavia, Unravel is a physics-based puzzle platformer. Yarny is a representation of the ties that bind loved-ones together. Embark with Yarny on a grand adventure to reconnect the long-lost memories of a family.
– Environment. Inspired by the breath-taking, lush environments of Northern Scandinavia, traverse nature’s beauty as well as the dangers that it has in store.
– Puzzles. Using Yarny’s thread, interact with the environment to swing across a tree gap or hitch a ride on a flying kite, no feat is too big. The tools may be simple but they have ability to accomplish complex puzzles.
– Underlying Story. Unlock a heartfelt story re-connecting the memories of a long lost family. The tale is told completely without words, and Yarny is the bond that ties everything together.
Unravel Game ScreenShots
Unravel System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 – all 64-bit
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2. 4GHz or AMD Athlon Phenom X2 @ 2.8Ghz AMD
- Graphics – requires DX11 class hardware and DX11 feature set
- • Desktop: GeForce 450GT or Radeon HD 5750 or better, with 512Mb or greater
- • Laptop (Mobile): GeForce GTX 745M, AMD Radeon HD 8650G or Intel 4400 or better
- For the best gameplay experience, we recommend using an Xbox 360 Controller or Xbox One Wireless Controller.
- Burn or mount iso
- Install the game
- You will have the option to copy the crack files automatically
- Start the game by launching our Keygenerator from the desktop shortcut we created or you can manually start the game running stp-unravel.exe
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Unravel Download Link
file size: 2.48 GB