Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 is a skateboarding adventure sports video game developed by Neversoft and published by Activision. It is the sixth installment in Neversoft’s Tony Hawk’s series and is the sequel to Tony Hawk’s Underground. Underground 2 was first released on October 4, 2004 in the US for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Microsoft Windows and Game Boy Advance platforms.
About This Game:
The gameplay in Underground 2 is similar to that of previous Tony Hawk games: the player skates around in a 3D environment modeled after various cities and attempts to complete various goals. Most goals involve skating on or over various objects or performing combos. Scores are calculated by adding the sum of the point value of each trick strung together in a combo and then multiplying by the number of tricks in the combo.
Many levels return from previous games, including an expanded warehouse (which also serves as the Story Mode’s training area), School and Downhill Jam from Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, Canada, Los Angeles and Airport from Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3, and Philadelphia from Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2. The main menu contains the player next to the “Wheel of Loogies.” The choices are on the wheel.
A classic mode was added to Underground 2, which allows players to skate through both new and remade classic levels in the traditional 10-goal, two-minute time limit mode that was present in Pro Skater, Pro Skater 2 and Pro Skater 3, complete with the stat points scattered all around the levels. In classic mode, the player chooses from one or two levels in which to attempt to complete enough goals to advance. All of the “remade” levels are accessible only through “Classic Mode” although once unlocked, it is possible to use them in any mode except “Story Mode”.
More info at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hawk%27s_Underground_2
Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 Game ScreenShots
Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 800 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 2.5 GB Free
- Video Memory: 32 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0
- Keyboard & Mouse
- CD/DVD Rom Drive
- Game pad STRONGLY Recommended
- Install game according to included instructions (reloaded.nfo). The discs (.bin files) need to be mounted with something like Daemon Tools.
- The crack is included on cd3; mount cd3 to access. Copy crack ‘thug2.exe’ to the ‘Tony Hawk’s Underground 2\Game\’ directory of installation, replacing the original (same directory as binkw32.dll). If that doesn’t do the trick, try replacing the ‘thug2.exe’ file in the root directory ‘Tony Hawk’s Underground 2\’ as well.
- Apply widescreen patch from here: https://thirteenag.github.io/widescreen_fixes_pack#thug2
- Apply motion blur fix from here: http://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/108-tony-hawks-underground-2-blur-bug-fix/ (e.g. when you spin wheel on menu, or use ‘focus’ during gameplay)
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 Download Link
file size: 2.11 GB
Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 Full Free Game Download