The Final Station is a action adventure video game developed by Oleg Sergeev with Andrey Rumak and published by tinyBuild. The Final Station is a post-apocalyptic atmospheric survival train conductor game where you look after your passengers, keep your train operational, and make sure you can always reach the next station. The game was released on August 31, 2016.
About This Game:
The world is over.
But it’s not quite over for you… at least, not yet. And now that you’ve got thousands of tonnes of locomotive at your disposal, you’ve got the definite advantage over the infected hordes. This is The Final Station.
The real question is whether or not you’ll help the survivors get to their destinations…. or let them die and loot their bodies. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they’re worth.
– A post-apocalyptic adventure about travelling a dying world on a train
– A story that goes through 5 chapters, with large inhabited stations at the end of each one.
– Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
– Maintain your train in operating condition and craft valuable items from the resources you scavenge
– Don’t expect to shoot your way through the crowds of infected. Supplies and ammo are very limited
– Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
– Scavenge for loot at stations and craft useful supplies
– Sell your loot at inhabited stations for useful upgrades to your weapons
More info at:
The Final Station Game ScreenShots
The Final Station System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP and up
- Processor: 1 Ghz and up
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Built in toaster
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Please don’t use your video card to make toast. Runs fine on integrated graphics cards.
- Install the game
- Run the game as administrator
- Have fun
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
The Final Station Download Link
file size: 219.12 MB
The Final Station Free Download