Reservoir Dogs is a third-person action shooter video game developed by Volatile Games and published by Eidos Interactive. Reservoir Dogs is based on the Quentin Tarantino film of the same name where players act out the events that are simply alluded to in the movie. The game was Released in August 25, 2006, it garnered mostly mediocre reviews and caused minor controversies for its violence.
About This Game:
Reservoir Dogs is a third-person action game the centers around the events of the heist movie of the same name. It is an action-centric game, despite the movie containing very few action sequences.
Players act out the events that are simply alluded to in the movie. The game features a driving section, where the player is required to drive away from the botched heist, as well as shooting sections. The game includes a rating system that encourages players to not kill, but rather, take hostages. Players control various characters from the movie; each with their own signature move.
The game also features ‘K-Billy’s Super Sounds of the Seventies’ – the radio program that is heard during the movie.
More info at: http://www.giantbomb.com/reservoir-dogs/3030-4623/
Reservoir Dogs Game ScreenShots
Reservoir Dogs System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium 3 800MHz or Athlon Equivalent
- RAM: 256Mb or more
- GRAPHICS: AGP video card 32Mb vRAM with hardware transform and lighting (T&L) and pixel shader 1.1 support. (GeForce 3ti+, Radeon 9000+)
- SOUND: Windows 2000/XP-compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible)
- HARD DRIVE: 2Gb of free space
- INPUT DEVICES: 100% Windows 2000/XP-compatible mouse and keyboard
- Burn or mount with Daemon tools.
- Install the game.
- Copy the cracked executable located in the \Crack directory on the DVD to your installation directory.
- Play the game.
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Reservoir Dogs Download Link
file size: 2.63 GiB
Reservoir Dogs Free Download
2 thoughts on “Reservoir Dogs Full Free Game Download”
Thank You verry Much :D
You are always welcome John…