Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a simulation turn-based strategy video game developed by Gothic Labs with The Lordz Games Studio and published by Slitherine. Players will assume the leadership of one of the lands of Sovereignty and guide your people to glory and prosperity. By wisely combining soft and hard power, you can eventually hope to reign over the whole land. The game was released on February 2, 2017 for Microsoft Windows.
About This Game:
The old Empire is crumbling. Younger hungrier realms wait like vultures for their chance to pick at the carcass. Thus begins the grand campaign of Sovereignty.
Rule your realm wisely and decisively. Play as the Boruvian Empire and try to recapture former Imperial glories. Or play any of 34 other realms, each with their own rich history, culture and play-style.
Play as different cultures and races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and Undead. Guide your people to glory and prosperity. The challenges you are going to face are intimately linked to the faction you select and the geography of your location in the world. Whether you build a wealthy kingdom or become a famous conqueror, your subjects will expect you to make the right diplomatic and economic decisions. Do you covet a precious resource produced by your neighbor? Try sending an agent to negotiate a trade deal… or your army to seize this key region.
Spies, treaties and solid alliances can prove powerful weapons. But when words fail, answer with steel and blood. Raise mighty armies. Recruit legendary heroes. Research powerful spells. And if you’re ready to get your hands dirty, you can even take direct command of your troops on the battlefield in the tactical mode!
By wisely combining soft and hard power, you too can realize your ambitions and reign supreme over all others.
Are you ready to plant your flag in Sovereignty?
– 35 factions with specific races, traits, heroes and units for a unique play-style and challenge in every game.
– Campaign modes, plus unique storyline campaigns crafted along the story of your faction.
– Resources, Trade and Landmarks enrich the basic economy of a realm.
– Conduct covert actions to spy on your enemies: badmouth them or improve your image in the eyes of others.
– Learn new magical spells and use them to gain advantage or trick your opponents.
– Lead your armies directly on the field and take advantage of terrain to outsmart enemy troops.
– Use your hero ability at a key moment to swing the tide of a battle.
– Veteran units can gain experience and unlock new skills.
– Modder’s toolset included! Fully integrated with Steam Workshop!
Sovereignty: Crown of Kings Game ScreenShots
- OS: Vista or later
- Processor: 2.8 Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 200 series or equivalent (OpenGL 3.0 support)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Integrated Graphic Cards such as Intel HD series are not officially supported
- OS: 7 or 8
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 500 series or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Mount or burn image
- Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the main install folder and overwrite
- Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program
- Play the game
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
file size: 574.47 MB
Sovereignty: Crown of Kings Full Download
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.