Perception is a first-person survival horror adventure video game developed by The Deep End Games and published by Feardemic. The game was first released for Microsoft Windows on May 30, 2017, and it is planed to be released for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
About This Game:
Perception is a first-person narrative horror adventure that tells the story of Cassie, a blind heroine who uses her extraordinary hearing and razor-sharp wits to unravel the mysteries of an abandoned estate that haunts her dreams.
After months of research, she discovers an abandoned mansion in Gloucester, MA. Once there, Cassie finds that Echo Bluff is worse than her nightmares. A ghastly Presence has tormented its inhabitants over generations, and it now hunts Cassie. She must solve the estate’s mysteries or become one of its victims.
– “See” using echolocation. Every sound creates a visual.
– Engage in a deadly game of hide and seek with relentless enemies, including The Presence.
– Trigger radical change at the Estate at Echo Bluff each time you solve its mysteries.
– Travel back through history to exorcise your own nightmares.
About the team:
The Deep End Games is an independent video game development studio located in Boston.
The team consists of veteran developers who contributed to franchises such as Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite, Dead Space and more.
Perception Game ScreenShots
Perception System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Dual core CPU @2.4 GHz +
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or Radeon 6870
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Burn or mount the .iso
- Run setup.exe and install
- Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Perception Download Link
file size: 4.09 GB
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.