Empire Earth (EE) is a real-time strategy video game developed by Stainless Steel Studios Inc. and published by Sierra Entertainment, Inc.. It was released on November 23, 2001 for Microsoft Windows in North America. The game is the first release in the Empire Earth series and been described as similar to the Age of Empires series.
Control the destiny of a fledgling civilization through as many as 500,000 years of human history. From meagre beginnings you must exploit the natural resources around you to build an empire capable of dominating the Earth. But your rise to supremacy will not go unchallenged. As was the case throughout history, rival civilizations are certain to oppose you every step of the way.
New technologies, buildings and weapons become available as your civilization progresses through history. But bear in mind that advancement does not necessarily mean success. Your civilization might flourish during one Epoch only to be crushed in the next…
* The Gold Edition includes the original Empire Earth and the expansion pack The Art of Conquest
* Recreate and take part in the greatest battles in human history
* The evolution of war from prehistoric times to the hypothetical “nano era”
Empire Earth Gold Edition ScreenShots
Empire Earth System Requirements
- System: Pentium 2.
- Processor: 333MHz or equivalent.
- RAM: 64MB RAM.
- Video Memory: 4MB.
- Hard Drive Space: 450 MB.
- DirectX v8.0.
- System: Pentium 3
- Processor: 600MHz or equivalent.
- RAM: 128MB.
- Video Memory: 32MB.
- Hard Drive Space: 450MB
Empire Earth Download Link
file size: 716.07 MiB
Empire Earth Gold Edition for PC