Ascender is a 2D explorative adventure puzzle platformer video game developed and published by GameChanger Studio. It is set in the open world of GOA’s districts, and the player will face many unique puzzles to solve. The game was released on 17 March, 2017 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux via Steam.
About This Game:
The story follows the enigmatic journey of Sky, an explorative artificial intelligence made by Professor Toro Hudo who lives in GOA, the world below. Sky was created to help Professor Toro Hudo in constructing a kinetic system for his foster daughter, Ocean Hudo, a forsaken limbless child who fell from the clouds when she was an infant. Observe the mystical GOA, experience its astonishing adventure with formidable puzzles, swiveling plot, and bizarre habitat.
– Enjoy the incredible story of Ascender. Get to know more about Ocean, her dad and the GOA’s civilization.
– Explore the various districts of GOA, the underground civilization in the world of Ascender. The game uses an open world approach with metroidvania vibe that is very focused on puzzle.
– Creatively combine power-up to meet your need. Sky can equip itself with various types of onyx runes. Each onyx rune grants Sky with a new power-up. Combining different runes may also yield a new power up.
Ascender Game ScreenShots
Ascender System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP 2+
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Stereo
- Additional Notes: Better with joystick
- Mount ISO
- Install the game
- Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Ascender Download Link
file size: 601.25 MB