Zoo Tycoon is a business simulation game developed by Blue Fang Games and released by Microsoft. Zoo Tycoon is a tycoon game in which the player must run a zoo and try to make a profit. Although first released for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh in 2001, it was ported to the Nintendo DS in 2005. It was followed by two expansion packs, Zoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs and Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania, which were released in 2002, as well as a sequel, Zoo Tycoon 2, released in 2004
Note: THe download link includes the base Zoo Tycoon plus the 2 expansion packs Dinosaur Digs and Marine Mania.
Zoo Tycoon Game Trailer
Zoo Tycoon System Requirements
· Multimedia personal computer with a Pentium 233 or higher processor.
· Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows 2000, or Windows XP.
· 64 Megabytes (MB) of RAM required (128 MB required for Windows XP).
· 1.3 GB of available hard disk space.
· 150 MB of available hard disk space for a cache file.
· 4× CD-ROM drive.
· Super VGA video display with 4 MB of VRAM.
· Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
· Sound card and speakers or headphones (recommended for hearing audio).
· DirectX 8.0a (included on CD; see below for installation instructions).
Zoo Tycoon Download Link
file size: 1.29 GiB
Zoo Tycoon (Complete Collection) Free Download
23 thoughts on “Zoo Tycoon (Complete Collection) Free Game Download”
how do I get this to work it the exe wont open
1. Mount “rzr-ztcc1.bin” in a virtual drive.
2. In virtual drive, select “setup” and install base game.
3. After finish installing base game, mount “rzr-ztcc2.bin” to another virtual drive.
4. In virtual drive, select “setup” and install expansions.
5. Keep “rzr-ztcc2.bin” mounted in virtual drive if downloading game + expansion.
~OR~ Keep “rzr-ztcc1.bin” mounted if downloading just base game.
Windows 7 or later: Run in compatibility mode.
hope this helps..
Thank you very much !!!
You are always welcome happy gaming!
this is very helpful but what mounter do you recommend mine says .bin files aren’t supported?
You can use daemontools light it is free… hope this helps…
It keeps asking me for a CD?
Hello Sia and welcome,
Have you read the info in the comments? we already posted installation guide… Make sure you are mounting those images everytime you gonna play the game hope this helps…
everytime i click on the link given it keeps bringing me to Translation Buddy website. How do i avoid tis? I can’t download the game
Just click on the download link or you can copy it to your uTorrent downloader…
whre i can play dino dig just zoo tycoon and marine in that file i download
First install demon tools, and mount the CUE files, the first one installs the main game, and the second one install expansion packs… /cracks/ are in the .RAR file…
Hope this helps…
I am on mac and wondering if I can play through play on mac?
Not sure we didn’t test this on mac… sorry….
I’ve followed all the instructions but it still says that I need to insert the cd rom. its mounted on the desktop and everything. please help!
Please make sure you are mounting the CDs (image files) on your mounting software before playing the game…
Just installed viruses.
Make sure to click the link on the page to download the game…
can’t run in win 10
use compatibility to XP still didn’t work ,could you help me?
Still can’t run in win 10
even though i change compatibility to XP，could you help me????
Try this https://goo.gl/aMo22V
If you still have problem you can search here: