WarriOrb is an action platformer puzzle role-playing video game developed by Not Yet and published by Not Yet and Maple Whispering Limited. The was released via steam on 28 April, 2020 for Microsoft Windows and SteamOS+Linux.
About This Game:
WarriOrb is an action platformer where you play as a mighty demon trapped in an unlikely body! Make your way through the ravaged world to regain your freedom and sanity – meeting demons, giants, mutants and all sorts of magical and crazy creatures along the way.
– Trapped in a Ball: Explore a tragic story of loss and desperation hidden behind a comic tale.
– Sweet Freedom: Run, jump, bounce and roll your way to freedom!
– Platforming Skills: It feels like everything is out to get you … You got that right! Challenge your skills and reflexes against the deadliest of traps.
– Think, Think, Think: Solve challenging puzzles in between traps!
– Get Social: The world is ending! Chat with friendly and unfriendly fellows along the way about it.
WarriOrb Game ScreenShots
WarriOrb System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bits
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Burn or mount the .iso
- Run setup.exe and install
- Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
WarriOrb Download Link
file size: 4.27 GB