Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas is a tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas was published by Ubisoft and it is the sixth game in the Rainbow Six series of video games. The game was released for the Xbox 360 on November 21, 2006 and Windows on December 12, 2006. The PlayStation Portable version was released on June 12, 2007, while the PlayStation 3 version was released on June 26, 2007.
The game’s storyline follows a new Rainbow team that is dispatched to Las Vegas, Nevada to defeat international terrorist Irena Morales and her army of mercenaries that is repeatedly attacking key locations in the city. A sequel developed by Ubisoft Montreal was released on seventh generation consoles in March 2008 and on PC in April 2008.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas Game Trailer
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows® XP (only)
- Processor: 3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 3500 recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card (256MB recommended)
- Sound: DirectX 9-compliant sound card (PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
- DirectX: DirectX 9 or higher
- Hard Drive: 7 GB free
- Mount with Daemon Tools or burn iso.
- Install the game!
- Copy crack from “Harted” folder to your game install directory.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas Download Link
file size: 4.84 GB
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas (old)
file size: 5.21 GiB
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas (new)