Theory of Fear is a visual novel adventure simulation video game developed and published by ANASTASI SUKHONOSOVA. The game was released on 28 March, 2017 via Steam for Microsoft Windows.
About This Game:
“Theory of Fear” is a visual novel combining “slice of life” and “dark fantasy” genres.
In the daytime, the main heroine is an ordinary girl, a first-year university student, who does an evening job in a café. At night, in her dreams, she visits another world with extraordinary guys, who start pursuing her.
At first, she makes little account of her dreams, thinking they’re no more than vivid fantasies, but the more she drowns into them, the clearer her realization of the Midworld’s reality becomes – it exists and those who live there aren’t going to leave her alone…
– The novel consists of 12 chapters.
– There are 6 characters in the game: one main heroine and 5 guys, with whom the girl can form relationships.
– 12 different endings, which depend on the player’s choice during the game.
– A system of bonuses, which can be exchanged for different pieces of additional content in the Secret Room (interesting stories from the game world, “secret” biographies of the characters and so on).
Theory of Fear Game ScreenShots
Theory of Fear System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Pentium® 4 1.5 GHz / Athlon® XP
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
- Mount ISO
- Install the game
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Theory of Fear Download Link
file size: 2.47 GB
Theory of Fear (WIN)