The Settlers History Collection is a compilation of the first seven main entries in the series developed and published by Ubisoft Entertainment. The game was release for Microsoft Windows on 15 November, 2018 via Ubi Store.
About This Game:
Discover the world of The Settlers and experience what millions of players around the globe love about this classic RTS. Celebrate 25 years of this beloved series with The Settlers History Edition, optimized for modern PCs and Windows 10.
– 7 games in 1. Includes all seven main titles and their expansions. From The Settlers (1993) toThe Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom (2010).
– Each title has been extensively updated to work on modern PCs, including many improvements for better gameplay.
– Challenge your friends and discover new opponents in online multiplayer.
– With 4K Support, experience many of the titles in modern 4K and even dual monitors.
The Settlers History Collection Game ScreenShots
The Settlers History Collection System Requirements
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows®7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- PROCESSOR: 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- DIRECT® X: DirectX 11
- SOUNDCARD: DirectX 11-compliant sound card
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX 11–compliant card with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
- HARD DISK: 25 GB
- PERIPHERAL SUPPORTED: Windows-compliant keyboard and mouse
- MULTIPLAYER: Broadband Internet connection with 128kbps up stream or faster.
- *SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIIME OF RELEASE:
- NVIDIA GeForce 8 / 9 / GT / GTS / GTX series (Recommended: NVIDIAGeForce GTX260)
- ATI RADEON HD 2000 / HD 3000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series (Recommended: AMDRadeon HD4870
- Copy crack
- Have fun!
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
The Settlers History Collection Download Link
file size: 23.40 GB
The Settlers History Collection (WIN)
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.