StarTopia is a simulation vidoe game developed by Mucky Foot Productions and published by Eidos Interactive in 2001 for Microsoft Windows PC. In StarTopia the player manages various space stations with the task of developing them into popular hubs. The game has a comical overtone, with lighthearted humor and cartoonish aliens. The game was re-released on GOG September 2012.
- Nine primary character races, each with a unique look and function. Each inhabitant is an individual character, with unique moods, desires, personal history, and humorous character animations.
- Fully functioning alien society, with racial animosity and friendships, crime and punishment, leisure and entertainment, and dynamic functioning economy.
- Bio-deck with editable landscape and manageable ecosystem gives you complete control of terra-forming.
StarTopia Game ScreenShots
StarTopia System Requirements
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- 1.8 GHz Processor
- 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card
- DirectX 9.0c
- 2GB HDD
file size: 417.06 MiB
StarTopia PC Game