SkyKeepers is a 2D platformer action adventure video game developed and published by Sword Twin Studios Ltd. The game was released on 31 March, 2017 via Steam for Microsoft Windows.
About This Game:
SkyKeepers is a hardcore action platformer following the journey of Tangi as he desperately fights to restore his village and preserve his way of life. Help Tangi defeat mysterious spirit monsters with powerful combo moves and slick teleportation features. With a surprise emotional twist – SkyKeepers subtly explores the nature of loss, grief, and acceptance.
A Chief fighting to recover
A tragic accident spirals Tangi into despair, turning him to stone. Unprotected, the village suffers onslaught after onslaught of unkept hostile spirits, called Wa’Kine, who now flood the islands. A year passes before Tangi awakes, emerging from his skin of stone to give witness to the devastation of his absence. Picking up his axe, he must conquer the demons of these lands to rebuild his village. To rebuild himself.
– Clever 2D combat with a twist, keep your combo going and your enemies airborne by teleporting to them mid-flight
– Unique journey through a fantasy world inspired by oceanic Austronesian culture
– Customize how you fight with unique special attacks then craft crests that alter and change your attacks letting you customize how you play
– Intuitive controls that let you get in the action and stay there
– Craft daggers, bombs and potions to help you dispatch the Wa’Kine
– An impactful story that explores the stages of grief
– Charming and distinctive art that creates a striking visual experience
SkyKeepers Game ScreenShots
SkyKeepers System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 2.5 GHz dual core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400 or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Burn or mount the .iso
- Run setup.exe and install
- Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
SkyKeepers Download Link
file size: 0.99 GB
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.