Singularity is a 2010 action first-person shooter video game developed by Raven Software and published by Activision. Singularity is Raven Software’s third title built on Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3. The game was released on June 29, 2010 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
About This Game:
FIGHT THE PAST TO SAVE THE FUTURE. STOP THE SINGULARITY.
Learn the truth behind a massive cover-up of the catastrophic SINGULARITY, an event that fractured time and threatens the world as we know it. Armed with powerful, advanced weaponry and the experimental Time Manipulation Device, fight enemies from the past, the present, and abominations caught somewhere in between.
More info at: https://www.gog.com/game/singularity
Singularity Game ScreenShots
Singularity System Requirements
- Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (Does not support Windows 2000)
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.8 GHz or AMD Ahtlon 64 x2 Dual-Core 4800+ or better
- Memory: 1GB for XP, 2GB for Vista/Win7+
- Graphics: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers*
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c (Included)
- Hard Drive: 8GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 400 MB for the Windows® swap file and 12 KB free for saved games)
- Sound: 100% DirectX® 9.0c-compliant true 16-bit sound card and drivers
- Mouse, Keyboard
Supported Chipsets for Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7+
– All NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding 9400 cards)
– All ATI Radeon™ X1800 256 MB RAM and better (excludes X1800 GTO, HD2400, HD2600, and HD3450)
– Motherboard integrated video chipsets not supported
- – Run “setup_singularity_184.108.40.206.exe”
- – Play
- – If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Singularity Download Link
file size: 6.51 GB
Singularity Free Download
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.