Scythe: Digital Edition is a strategy board video game developed by The Knights of Unity and published by Asmodee Digital. The game was released on 5 September, 2018 for Microsoft Windows via Steam.
About This Game:
In an alternate reality in 1920s Europa, it’s been several years since the “Great War”, but the ashes of the conflict are still hot and the war is entering a new phase. The first conflict saw the emergence of some incredible engines of war known as Mechs. Built by “The Factory”, an independent city-state which has since become the object of everyone’s desire, these technological monstrosities roam the snowy landscapes of Europa.
Be the hero of one of the five factions – Saxony Empire, Crimean Khanate, Rusviet Union, Polania Republic or Nordic Kingdom – and become the richest and most powerful nation in all of Europa during these dark times! To assure the victory of your people, you will need to explore and conquer new territories, enlist new recruits and deploy your forces by building formidable and terrifying combat Mechs. Replay history in a fictional past full of mechanical engines and technology, where each choice you make will be critical. Choose your battles with care, because in Scythe, victory is achieved with and for the people!
– Asymmetry: every player starts the game with different resources (energy, coins, keen combat sense, popularity…), a different starting location and a secret objective. The starting positions are specifically set to contribute to the uniqueness of every faction and the asymmetrical nature of the game.
– Strategy: Scythe offers players almost complete control over their fate. The only elements of chance apart from each player’s individual secrete objective card are the Encounter cards, which players draw to interact with the citizens of newly explored lands. Combat is also handled by way of choice; no luck or chance is involved.
– Engine Building: Players can improve their construction abilities to become more efficient, build structures that improve their position on the map, enlist new recruits into their faction, activate mechs to dissuade opponents from invading and expand their borders to reap greater types and quantities of resources. This aspect creates a feeling of energy and progression over the course of the entire game. The order in which players get to develop their economy and technologies adds to the unique feel of every game, even when playing as the same faction several times.
– Official adaptation of the award-winning board game
– 4X strategy game (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate)
– Customize the mat to sharpen your strategy
– Choose a specialty for unique games: Agriculturalist, Industrialist, Engineer, Patriot or Mechanic.
– Fight against two levels of AI and/or your friends in hotseat.
– Check out artistic genius Jakub Rozalski’s retro-futuristic illustrations!
Scythe: Digital Edition Game ScreenShots
Scythe: Digital Edition System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 class GPU with 1024MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Mount or burn image
- Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the main install folder and overwrite
- Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program
- Remember to run game with admin rights – especially on drive C:
- Play the game
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Scythe: Digital Edition Download Link
file size: 406.05 MB
Scythe: Digital Edition (WIN)