Scratches – Director’s Cut is a psychological horror adventure puzzle video game developed and published by Nucleosys. It was released on March 8, 2006 on North America for Microsoft Windows. The game tells the story of the Blackwood Mansion, located on the outskirts of Rothbury, a small town in the English county of Northumberland.
About This Game:
In 1963, James T. Blackwood purchased the house. But after he was accused of killing his wife, the mansion passed into the possession of Christopher Milton. A few days later, Blackwood died of a heart attack, although urban gossip claims he committed suicide. The police closed the case without finding evidence. Shortly after buying a house, in 1970, Christopher Milton disappears without a trace.
The player takes control of the next homeowner, Michael Arthate, a budding writer who seeks solitude to work on his new book. Arriving at the house, he immediately discovers that the building still has traces of his dark past: a strange rustle is heard everywhere, especially from the basement and fireplaces; so soon Michael becomes more interested in studying the history of the house than in his book …
Scratches – Director’s Cut Game ScreenShots
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB / 1 GB RAM
- Video card: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 1.2
- Sound card: DirectX-compatible
- DirectX : Version 9.0c
- Free space on hard disk: 975 MB
- Run setup_scratches_directors_cut_188.8.131.52.exe .
- Install the game in your preferred directory, following the instructions of the installer.
- Click on the game’s shortcut on the desktop, launching it as administrator (Right-click on the shortcut ⇛ Properties ⇛ Compatibility ⇛ Run this program as administrator).
- Survive the abyss of horror and despair together with a promising writer, carried away by genuine curiosity, but trembling from every heartbreaking rustle that comes from the dark depths of the old mansion, forcing his own subconscious to dance the dance of death.
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
file size: 1.05 GB
Scratches – Director’s Cut (WIN)