Scanner Sombre is an adventure horror video game developed and published by Introversion Software. The game was released on 26 April, 2017 via steam for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.
About This Game:
Regaining consciousness you smell the damp. Opening your eyes you see the stone walls of the chamber flickering by the light of the fire; you stumble to your feet and kick a helmet clattering across the floor. Slowly the ache in your head begins to subside and you notice the beginnings of a passage. After a few steps the darkness consumes you. Returning to the safely of the fire you see a LIDAR scanner on the floor – a trigger press results in a faint glow coming from inside the helmet. You put the helmet on, adjust the beam-width and proceed into the abyss….
Inspired by Gone Home and Dear Esther, Scanner Sombre is a cave exploration experience. With stunning visuals and a terrifying theme, it is the 6th major video game released by Introversion Software – creators of the million selling, BAFTA award winning Prison Architect as well as Uplink, Darwinia, DEFCON and Multiwinia.
Scanner Sombre Game ScreenShots
Scanner Sombre System Requirements
- OS: 64 bit OS. Windows 7 or Greater
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 2000/GeForce 8
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Ad Lib Music Synthesizer or greater
- Mount or burn image
- Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program
- Play the game
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Scanner Sombre Download Link
file size: 1.87 GB
Scanner Sombre (WIN)