Saucer-Like is a point and click puzzle adventure video game developed by Fosfatina Ediciones and published by Tizona Interactive. The game was released on 5 April, 2017 via Steam for Microsoft Windows.
About This Game:
Yanagi is a young member of the clan of silent guardians and forest dwellers. He wakes up one morning knowing that he has to face the most momentous day of his life. On the day the action takes place, all members of the town must carry out a long anticipated ritual that has been handed down from generation to generation waiting for this moment. Yanagi will have to take an irrevocable decision that could unite him or separate him from his clan forever. Once the ritual begins, there will be no going back.
Saucer-Like is more than just a videogame. It is an animist fable; a reflection on the role of the individual in society. In Saucer-Like we aim at involving the user in the story while, by means of audio visual resources, he or she is entangled in the particular atmosphere of this universe, which is halfway between the dark fantasy and Michael Ende’s stories twilight surrealism.
– Old school point and click adventure gameplay.
– More than 40 hand-drawn backgrounds.
– Precious 2D animations with an anime look.
– A crepuscular mood framing an absorbent and immersive story.
– Moving instrumental OST.
– An animist fable; a reflection on the individual´s role in society.
Saucer-Like Game ScreenShots
Saucer-Like System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Pentium N3540 2,1 GHZ or AMD equivalent or higher
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0
- Mount / burn image
- Copy content from \’Crack\’ folder and replace game dir files
- Play game
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Saucer-Like Download Link
file size: 541.16 MB