RIVE is a platforming shoot-em-up video game created by company Two Tribes and is the first major release by the company. The game uses the same engine as Toki Tori 2+ and with a three-man team. The Wii U, PC and PS4 versions are developed by Two Tribes themselves. RIVE is a classic 2D side-scrolling platformer mixed with shooting elements, with the ability to shoot in full 360 degrees around your character who gains the ability to “alter the behavior of their robotic enemies by collecting and uploading hacks”. The game was released for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux on September 13, 2016 Word Wide.
About This Game:
RIVE is the metal wrecking, robot hacking shooter you’ve been waiting for! This 360-degree shooter/platformer hybrid lets you choreograph a ‘dance of destruction’ in insanely spectacular battles and set-pieces. RIVE feels like the explosive games of yore, pumping megapixels in true 21st century style.
– Endless variety: fight on land, underwater, in zero gravity or on a moving train!
– Gather hacks and control your enemies.
– Upgrade your spider tank’s special attacks, armor and loot magnet.
– A 6+ hour campaign, voiced by Mark Dodson (Star Wars & Gremlins).
– A deep story featuring our hero Roughshot, robot butlers, space loot and… clean teeth.
– Prove your mettle in the extra Speedrun and Single-Credit modes.
– Dozens of on-line leaderboards to compete in.
More info at:
RIVE Game ScreenShots
RIVE System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Semi-recent processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 8000 series (discrete)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Mount or burn image
- Play the game
- Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
file size: 859.09 MB
RIVE Free Download