Real World Racing (rwr) is a top-down driving racing simulation video game developed and published by Playstos Entertainment. The game was released on September 13, 2013 for PC. Real World Racing is using high-quality aerial imagery that lets you race through the world’s greatest cities. In Real World Racing players will speed through London, Paris, Berlin, Rome and many other cities from a new and realistic perspective in a refreshing take on racing simulations.
- MMERSIVE ENVIRONMENT – High resolution aerial photographic images, 3D Terrain Enhancements and Stunning ambient effects
- ACCURATE SIMULATION – Faithfully modeled car parameters and Realistic physics simulation
- CAREER MODE & ONLINE MULTIPLAYER- Full-fledged career mode, Online multiplayer up to 16 players and Special challenges
- PUSH YOUR EXPERIENCE TO A NEW LEVEL- 80 different cars, 50+ tracks in world-famous cities, Weather effects and Tons of unlockables.
Real World Racing Game ScreenShots
Real World Racing System Requirements
- CPU: Dual core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics: DirectX 9, Shader Model 3.0 compliant – AMD X1300, nVidia 6XXX series, Intel HD Graphics (Core Series)
- Storage: 500 MB Free Drive Space
- OS: Windows Xp or later
Real World Racing Download Link
file size: 1.77 GiB
Real World Racing PC Game