Pinstripe is a puzzle platformer adventure video game developed by Thomas Brush and published by Armor Games Studios. The game was released on 25 April, 2017 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux via Steam.
About This Game:
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy’s past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Thomas Brush, creator of award winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
– Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
– Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game’s creator.
– Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
– Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
– Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo’s death.
– Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
Pinstripe Game ScreenShots
Pinstripe System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Mount ISO
- Install the game
- Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Pinstripe Download Link
file size: 588.07 MB