Pikuniku is an puzzle platformer video game developed by Sectordub and published by Devolver Digital. The game was released on 25 January, 2019 via Steam for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
About This Game:
Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!
– A Vibrant Adventure for All: Explore a colorful world at your own pace, help quirky characters with their unusual requests, and solve clever puzzles that will challenge players of all levels with a 4 – 5 hour campaign.
– Charming Cast: Meet a cast of memorable characters on your journey, each with their own problems and eccentricities to accommodate along the way.
– Cooperative Mode: Join up with family and friends for local multiplayer fun in custom cooperative levels and challenges.
Pikuniku Game ScreenShots
Pikuniku System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 x86/x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9600 GT (512 MB) / Intel HD Graphics 2500
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller Recommended
- Install the game setup_pikuniku_1.0.5-gog1_ (32bit) _ (27230) .exe or setup_pikuniku_1.0.5-gog1_ (64bit) _ (27230) .exe .
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Pikuniku Download Link
file size: 372.1 MB
Pikuniku Collector’s Edition (WIN)