Niche – a genetics survival game is a survival strategy simulation video game developed and published by Stray Fawn Studio. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and Linux-based systems via Steam on 15 September, 2016.
About This Game:
Niche – a genetics survival game is a fresh blend of turn-based strategy and simulation combined with roguelike elements.
Shape your own species of cat/fox/bear/dog-like animals based on real genetics. Keep your animals alive against all odds, such as hungry predators, climate change and spreading sickness.
If your species goes extinct the game is lost and your evolution needs to start anew.
– Real genetics for breeding system
– Over 100 genes to shape your species
– Procedurally generated worlds and animals
– 4 biomes featuring different predators, prey and flora to explore
– Game mechanics inspired on population genetics
Games/books that inspired us:
– Don’t Starve
– The Creatures Series
– Warrior Cats
While playing Niche, the player is introduced to the scientific mechanics of genetics (featuring dominant-recessive, co-dominant inheritance, etc). The game also features the five pillars of population genetics (genetic drift, genetic flow, mutation, natural selection, sexual selection). All knowledge is interwoven with the game-mechanics. This creates the effect of learning by playing.
Niche – a genetics survival game Game ScreenShots
Niche – a genetics survival game System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia® 8800 GT / AMD® 4670 or faster
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Mount / burn image
- Copy content from \’Crack\’ folder and replace game dir files
- Play game
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Niche – a genetics survival game Download Link
file size: 771.29 MB
Niche – a genetics survival game (WIN)
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.