MUD – FIM Motocross World Championship is a Motocross driving racing video game developed by MileStone Inc. and published by Namco Bandai. MUD – FIM Motocross World Championship was releases on 27 Apr, 2012 for Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox 360 PS3 and VITA.
MUD – FIM Motocross World Championship is the only videogame that exclusively features the MX1 and MX2 championships, comprehending all the teams and all the world-wide-known bikers and the amazing 2011 Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations. Pure and freestyle Motocross you have never seen before!
- Top ranked North American riders include Ryan Villopoto, Blake Baggett, Ryan Dungey, and more.
- Race on official circuit tracks from around the world.
- All three official competitions – MX1, MX2, MXoN.
- Authentic rosters from MX1, MX2, and MXoN (84 real riders, 32 teams, 16 nations).
- Enhanced “off road X” engine for extreme simulation.
- Perform 30 acrobatic tricks including Kiss-of-Death, Holy Grab, Mulisha Twist, and more.
- Wide variety of game modes including Quick Race, Championship, Monster Energy Trick Battle, Elimination Race, Check Point Race, and Head-to-Head Race.
- Dynamic terrain deformation – every bike produces up to five different rips.
MUD – FIM Motocross World Championship Game ScreenShots
MUD – FIM Motocross World Championship System Requirements
Minimum System Specs:
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon x2
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card: nVidia 8600 GT or ATI / AMD 3850
- Video Memory: 256 MD
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB
Recommended System Specs:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
- CPU: 3.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or 3.0 GHz AMD Athlon II x2 or better
- Memory: 4 GB +
- Video Card: nVidia 250 GTS or ATI / AMD 4870 or better
- Video Memory: 512MB +
- Storage: 4 GB +
MUD – FIM Motocross World Championship Download Link
file size: 2.38 GiB
MUD – FIM Motocross World Championship Free PC Game
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.