Moonfall is a side-scrolling 2D action adventure role-playing video game developed and published by Fishcow Studio. The game was released on 13 April, 2017 for Microsoft Windows and Linux via Steam.
About This Game:
Moonfall is a hand-painted side-scrolling 2D action RPG beat’em up set in an industrial gothic universe named Terra Nihil. It tells a story of a once small Empire at the peak of its glory attained by a mysterious element called Lunarium that suddenly experiences a surge in attacks from so-called Savages, aboriginal tribes living outside its borders.
– Beautifully hand-painted 2D graphics full of details and dark atmosphere.
– 3 classes with unique active and passive abilities. Gaining experience points by killing monsters and completing main and side quests.
– Action-packed combat system using different skills to provide a diverse choice of dealing with battle clashes. A suitable strategy is the key to success as lingering for too long among some enemies can lead to a premature death.
– 13 open-ended and fully explorable levels with elements of the metroidvania genre, variable content of quests, boss fights and notes expanding the lore.
– Over 80 unique items constiting of swords, axes, daggers, armors, helmets, boots, rings and so on with their own atributes.
– Over 60 enemies divided into two categories – common and elite.
– Multiplayer arenas, defend mode and cooperation as a free update in the future.
– Immersive orchestral soundtrack with catchy melodies and melancholic ambient.
– Full Xbox 360 and Xbox One Controller support.
– Achievements and trading cards.
Moonfall Game ScreenShots
Moonfall System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel® HD3000 series, 256 MB of memory
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Supports Microsoft® Xbox 360 controller
- Mount ISO
- Install the game
- Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Moonfall Download Link
file size: 423.94 MB