Little Misfortune is a dark fantasy horror puzzle adventure video game developed and published by Killmonday Games AB. The game was released for Microsoft Windows via Steam on 18 September, 2019.
About This Game:
Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences.
Starring Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez, an imaginative 8-year-old, who seeks the prize of Eternal Happiness, as a gift to her Mommy. Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds.
Sharing the same universe with the cult video game Fran Bow, created by the visionary dev-duo Killmonday Games.
⦁ You may pet a doggy, a fishy, a wolfie, the Kraken, the kitty and the foxy.
⦁ Visit a pet cemetery with a shovel.
⦁ Now with real human voices: Hear Misfortune say some pretty cute things!
⦁ Missing children.
⦁ There’s a monster!
⦁ Fall in love.
⦁ Commit petty crimes.
⦁ Original art by Natalia Martinsson.
⦁ Original soundtrack by Isak Martinsson.
Little Misfortune Game ScreenShots
Little Misfortune System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Please be aware that this game is designed with 16:9 in mind.
- Run setup_little_misfortune_1.0_ (32526) .exe from the game folder.
- Install the game in your preferred directory, following the instructions of the installer.
- Click on the game’s shortcut on the desktop, launching it as administrator (Right-click on the shortcut ⇛ Properties ⇛ Compatibility ⇛ Run this program as administrator).
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Little Misfortune Download Link
file size: 4.34 GB
Little Misfortune v1.0 + 2 DLC [GOG] (WIN)