Hyper Light Drifter is a 2D action role-playing video game developed and published by Heart Machine. Player controls the Drifter, a character that has access to technology that has long been forgotten by the inhabitants of the game’s world, but is forced to search through the world and the ruins of civilization before to find a cure for an illness he carries. Hyper Light Drifter was released for Microsoft Windows and OS X on March 31, 2016, with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions to follow in mid 2016, and to other platforms including the PlayStation Vita at a later date.
About The Game
Echoes of a dark and violent past resonate throughout a savage land, steeped in treasure and blood. Hyper Light Drifter is an action adventure RPG in the vein of the best 16bit classics, with modernized mechanics and designs on a much grander scale.
Drifters of this world are the collectors of forgotten knowledge, lost technologies and broken histories. Our Drifter is haunted by an insatiable illness, traveling further into the lands of Buried Time, hoping to discover a way to quiet the vicious disease.
• From each character to subtle background elements, everything is lovingly hand-animated.
• Easy to pick up, difficult to master; enemies are vicious and numerous, hazards will easily crush your frail body, and friendly faces remain rare.
• Upgrade weapons, learn new skills, discover equipment and traverse a dark, detailed world with branching paths and secrets abound.
Hyper Light Drifter Game ScreenShots
Hyper Light Drifter System Requirements
Minimum System Specs:
- OS: Windows 7 and above
- Processor: 1.2 ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 mb video memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Hyper Light Drifter Direct Download Link
file size: 830.04 MB
Hyper Light Drifter (GoG)