Halo: Combat Evolved (also called Halo: CE, the Halo 1, or just Halo) is a first-person shooter computer game developed by Bungie and published by Microsoft Game Studios. Halo: Combat Evolved is the first game in Halo franchise, which was released on November 15, 2001 as an exclusive title for the start of the gaming system Xbox, and considered a “killer app” of the platform. With more than five million copies sold worldwide as of November 9, 2005, Microsoft released versions of the game for Microsoft Windows (ported by Gearbox Software) and Mac OS X, in 2003, the story was adapted around and elaborated in a series of novels, comics, web and live action shorts. The game was later released as an Xbox Original for download to an Xbox 360 hard drive.
The gameplay of Halo: Combat Evolved is fundamentally similar to that of its peers, focusing on combat in a 3D environment that is viewed almost entirely from a character’s eye view. The player can move around and look up, down, left, or right.
Halo: Combat Evolved Game ScreenShots
Halo: Combat Evolved System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Second Edition, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me), Microsoft Windows 2000, or Microsoft Windows XP.
- Computer/Processor: 733 megahertz (MHz) processor.
- DirectX: DirectX® 9.0 or later. (DirectX 9.0b is installed by Halo.)
- Memory: 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
- Hard Disk: 1.2 gigabytes (GB) of free hard disk space.
- Video card: 32 MB or 3D Transform and Lighting capable.
- CD: 8X.
Sound: Sound card, speakers, or headphones with multiplayer play.
*56.6 Kilobytes per second (KBps) modem or 10 MB network adapter. Multiplayer servers require broadband to run a server.
*Additionally, you must have an Internet Service provider (ISP) or a Local Area Network (LAN), if you want to play multi-player games.
Halo: Combat Evolved Direct Download Link
file size: 578 MB
Halo: Combat Evolved Free PC Game