Glare is an action platforming video game developed and published by Phobic Studios. It is available for the Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. The game was first released on October 9, 2013 in USA.
Glare is a side-scrolling action platformer with beautifully realized 3D environments. Summoned from starlight to defeat the infectious creatures called the Ramora, you play as the Shiner, a being of pure light given shape by an ancient suit of armor. Equipped with nothing but the power of your Glare and Gauntlet you must progress through fantastic alien worlds, tackling satisfying platforming challenges and engaging in fast-paced combat. Glare is a game about discovery, new powers and challenges await you on every world.
- Visually stunning 3D environments enhance the 2D platforming experience.
- Unique Glare ability repels enemies, reflects projectiles and activates Shiner technology.
- Circular worlds show increasing curvature as you approach each planet’s core.
- Gain new abilities on each world.
- Dynamic sound system matches music to your game experience seamlessly.
Glare System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 2.2 GHz dual-core or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Dedicated
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Glare Download Link
file size: 1.87 GiB
Glare for PC