Freelancer is a space trading and combat simulation video game developed by Digital Anvil and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It is a chronological sequel to Digital Anvil’s Starlancer, a combat flight simulator released in 2000. The game was initially announced by Chris Roberts in 1999, and following many production schedule mishaps and a buyout of Digital Anvil by Microsoft, it was eventually released in March 2003.
Freelancer Game Trailer
Freelancer System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 98/Me/XP/2000
- Processor: PC with 600 MHz equivalent or higher processor
- Video Card: 16 MB video card required
- Memory: 128 MB of system RAM
- Hard Disk: 12 GB of free Hard Drive space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Direct X: 10
- Other: – Keyboard – Mouse – DVD-ROM Drive
- Network Broadband Internet Connection for Online Multiplayer
Freelancer Direct Download Link
file size: 416.74 MB
Freelancer Free Download
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.