Far Cry 2 is an open world first-person shooter published by Ubisoft and developed by Ubisoft Montreal. It was released in North America on October 21, 2008 and in Europe and Australia on October 23, 2008. Crytek, developers of the original game, did not participate in the development of Far Cry 2.
Ubisoft marketed Far Cry 2 as the sequel of Far Cry, but then has very few noticeable similarities to the original game. Instead, it have completely new characters and setting, and a new style of play that allows the player greater freedom to explore different African landscapes such as deserts, jungles and savannas.
Far Cry 2 Game ScreenShots
Far Cry 2 System Requirements
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz, Pentium D 2.66 Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+ or better.
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video Card: NVidia 6800 or ATI X1650 or better (Shader Model 3 and 256 MB of graphic memory required).
- HD Space: 12 GB.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Family, AMD 64 X2 5200+, AMD Phenom or better.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVidia 8600 GTS or better, ATI X1900 or better, and 512 MB of graphic memory.
- Sound: 5.1 sound card recommended.