Death Road to Canada is a zombie survival roguelike action role-playing video game developed and published by Rocketcat Games. In Death Road to Canada, players control a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, rescue dogs, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies. This game was released on July 22, 2016.
About This Game:
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There’s a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
– Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
– Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
– Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
– Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
– Teach a dog how to drive a car.
– Throw chairs. Get your characters strong enough to throw large sofas.
– Most family friendly zombie apocalypse game on the market! Any gore explosion is in a cute style. We censor the word d*ngus once.
– Tell people to “Cool it.”
– 2 player local same screen co-op where you control up to 4 characters!
More info at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252610/
Death Road to Canada Game ScreenShots
Death Road to Canada System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, and newer
- Processor: 1.3 ghz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Storage: 60 MB available space
Death Road to Canada Download Link
file size: 46.17 MiB
Death Road to Canada Free Download