Command & Conquer: Generals is a (RTS) real-time strategy computer game and the seventh installment of the Command & Conquer series. Command & Conquer: Generals was released for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS operating systems in 2003 and 2004. While the version of Windows General developed by EA Pacific and published by EA Games, Mac OS version was developed by Aspyr Media and published by MacSoft Mac OS.
Generals utilizes SAGE (Strategy Action Game Engine), an extended version of Command & Conquer: Renegade 3D engine. In Command & Conquer: Generals, the player can choose from three different groups: the United States, China and the Global Liberation Army (GLA). An expansion pack, entitled Command & Conquer: Generals – Zero Hour, was additionally released for PC in 2003, and for Mac OS in 2005.
Command & Conquer: Generals Game ScreenShots
Command & Conquer: Generals System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium III/AMD Athlon – 800MHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Drive: 8x
- Hard Disk Space: 1.8 GB
- Graphics Card: 32MB – Nvidia GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon 7500 AGP video card or newer supported
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 8.1 Compatable
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV/AMD Athlon – 1.8GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM or more
- Graphics Card: 64MB – Nvidia GeForce 3 or more recent video card
Required for Multiplayer Games:
- 256 MB RAM for 3-8 Player Games
- Internet (2-4 Players)
- 56.6 Kbps or faster internet connection
- Internet (5-8 Players)
- Cable, DSL, or a faster internet connection
- Network (2-8 Players)
- TCP/IP Compliant Network
Command & Conquer: Generals Direct Download Link
file size: 2.66 GiB
Command & Conquer: Generals Free PC Game
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.