Call of Duty: World at War is a first-person shooter game published by Activision. It was developed by Treyarch for PC, PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360. It is generally considered to be the fifth game of Call of Duty series and returns the setting to World War II. The game World at War was released on November 11, 2008 in North America and on November 14, 2008 in Europe.
Call of Duty: World at War is a game in the Call of Duty series, and features a more mature theme than its previous installments. The game is also open-ended, giving the player multiple ways to complete objectives.
Call of Duty: World at War Game ScreenShots
Call of Duty: World at War System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium 4 @ 3 GHz / AMD 64 3200+
- Memory: 512 Mb
- Hard Drive: 8 Gb free
- Video Memory: 256 Mb
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1600
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- DVD Rom Drive
- Burn or mount the image.
- Install the game using the following serial number: MPC8-MD8P-78P1-75DU-890F
- Copy the cracked content over from the Crack directory on the disc to your installation directory.
- Play the game.
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Call of Duty: World at War Download Link
file size: 6.96 GB
Call of Duty: World at War – RELOADED (PC)
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.