Blade Symphony is an action third person fighting mutiplayer game developed by indie developer Puny Human Games. Blade Symphony was released for Microsoft Windows on May 7, 2014 and is currently available on Steam via its early access program.
Blade Symphony places emphasis on swordplay with an in-depth sword fighting system similar to Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Players choose between four character classes, each with a unique fighting style that suits different styles of play.
Blade Symphony Game Trailer
Blade Symphony ScreenShots:
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 3.0 Ghz P4(+), Dual Core 2.0(+) or AMD64X2(+)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9.0c Compatible 256MB VRAM, NVIDIA Geforce 7600 Series / ATI x1600 Series
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Blade Symphony Direct Download Link
file size: 2.04 GiB
Blade Symphony Free PC Game
4 thoughts on “Blade Symphony Free Game Download”
says STEAM validition rejected
Copy files from “REVOLT” folder to installation directory
Start Steam and login with your (fake) account.
Start the game from berimbau.exe
When you’re in-game go to “Play Online” –> “Browse”
1. Edit server settings in berimbau\cfg\server.cfg
2. Create a server from srcds.exe and open port 27015 in your firewall and router.
Try to find the game from the server browser or join to the server via console with command connect
Play & Enjoy!
Thanks for the game :)
You are always welcome…. :D