Blade Symphony is an action third person fighting mutiplayer game developed by indie developer Puny Human Games. Blade Symphony was released for Microsoft Windows on May 7, 2014 and is currently available on Steam via its early access program.
Blade Symphony places emphasis on swordplay with an in-depth sword fighting system similar to Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Players choose between four character classes, each with a unique fighting style that suits different styles of play.
Blade Symphony Game Trailer
Blade Symphony ScreenShots:
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 3.0 Ghz P4(+), Dual Core 2.0(+) or AMD64X2(+)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9.0c Compatible 256MB VRAM, NVIDIA Geforce 7600 Series / ATI x1600 Series
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Blade Symphony Direct Download Link
file size: 2.04 GiB
Blade Symphony Free PC Game