Bear With Me Episode 2 is a adventure game developed and published by Exordium Games. The two protagonists are a 10-year-old girl named Amber Ashworth and her crime-solving stuffed bear, Ted E. Bear. They spend the game searching for clues for the whereabouts of Amber’s missing brother, Flint. The game was released on 16 February, 2017 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
About This Game:
Finally in Paper City, Amber and Ted examine the burned Steel Mill and find a couple of new clues that might be able to shed a light on the case. While they are still catching up, new events keep unfolding and slowing them down. Could the infamous Reef King be behind all of this? Was he the one that brought RED to Amber’s city?
Bear With Me – Episode Two is part of a series in which Ted aids Amber in her quest to find her missing brother Flint.
– Story driven “horror” noir adventure game.
– Uniquely drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
– Dialogues and interrogations full of puns. Sarcastic, dark and funny from start to finish.
– Player and character choices drive the non-linear story.
– Variety of clues and puzzles to uncover the mystery.
– Interactive and occasionally playable detective sidekick, Ted E. Bear.
– Simple hint system to avoid pixel hunting.
– Original Soundtrack.
Bear With Me Episode 2 Game ScreenShots
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support, generally everything made since 2004 should work
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2300 MB available space
- Mount ISO
- Install the game
- Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
file size: 1.43 GB
Bear With Me Episode 2 (WIN)