Assassin’s Creed III is an historical open world action-adventure stealth game published by Ubisoft. The game is the fifth major installment and the third numbered title in the game series Assassin’s Creed. Developed by Ubisoft Montreal for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, and Microsoft Windows PC. Assassin’s Creed III was released worldwide on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, beginning in North America on October 30, 2012, with the following version of Microsoft Windows on November 20, 2012.
About This Game:
The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution.
Assassin’s Creed® III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you’ve read about in history books…
– As a Native American assassin, eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more!
– From bustling city streets to chaotic battlefields, play a critical role in the most legendary events of the American – – – Revolution including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
– Experience the truth behind the most gruesome war in history: the American Revolution.
– Introducing the Ubisoft-AnvilNext game engine, stunning new technology that will revolutionize gaming with powerful graphics, lifelike animations, immersive combat, and advanced physics.
More info at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/208480/
Assassin’s Creed III Game Trailer/ScreenShots
Assassin’s Creed III System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better recommended
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- DVD-ROM: Dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
AMD Radeon HD 3870 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series or better
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 series or better
Assassin’s Creed III Direct Download Link
file size: 7.71 GiB
Assassin’s Creed III Free Download