Alpacapaca Dash is a casual runner platformer video game developed and published by Synnergy Circle Games. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux pc on 24 January, 2017 via Steam.
About This Game:
Endless Shooter game – run and jump, dodge and shoot. Keep running and increasing your score for the longer time you can manage while you shoot enemies down with lasers.
Online and Local Highscore – Try to get the highest score you can manage and appear in the online highscore! There is not only a ranking for the highest score, but there is also one for how much coins you can get. You can be not only the most skilled but also the richest player of Alpacapaca Dash!
Unlockable Characters – Gather coins to unlock new alpacas to play with. There are 11 unlockable alpacas to choose from. You can also get upgrades to increase the chance of more coins appearing and unlocking better coins to help you gather gold faster.
Changing Background – Background that keeps changing while you play. Try to go through the end, where there is no more darkness.
Challenging Gameplay – Looking for a challenge? Maybe Alpacapaca Dash is what you are looking for. Do you have what is necessary to reach the end of the darkness?
Cute Alpacas – Fluffy and cute alpacas!
More info at:
Alpacapaca Dash Game ScreenShots
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32/64bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or greater
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card Supporting DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 499 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound.
- Additional Notes: To access leaderboards and online content an Internet connection is required.
- Mount & install
- Run extra installers after setup!
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
file size: 245.00 MB
Alpacapaca Dash (Win)