100% Orange Juice is a 2D strategy game developed by Orange_Juice and published by Fruitbat Factory. It is a cute anime board game with many different modes and difficulty levels. Also system of cards adds more fun and make game bit harder to beat. The game was released on 10 September, 2013 via steam for Microsoft Windows PC.
About This Game:
100% Orange Juice is a digital multiplayer board game populated by developer Orange Juice’s all-star cast. Characters from Flying Red Barrel, QP Shooting, Suguri and Sora come together with all-new characters to duke it out… with dice.
This is a world where dogs, people and machines fly through the air. In that world, a small patch of darkness was born. Infinitesimal at first, it gradually began to envelop everything…
A youth named Kai, led by the mysterious life form known as Marie Poppo, begins a journey that will span worlds. The black, bottomless darkness of desire slowly eats away at both Kai and the world itself…
Let Marie Poppo lead you into a mysterious world to play. Grab your deck of cards and let the games begin!
– Dice, cards, stars, battles and pudding
– 4 Single-player campaigns
– Playable by up to 4 players online
– Countless battle combinations
– Utilize each character’s unique combat attributes
– More than 50 different cards to collect
– Character abilities in the form of Hyper Cards
100% Orange Juice Game ScreenShots
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct3D compatible video card with 128MB memory or more
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible sound card
- Don’t need Crack 100% Orange Juice.
- Install or Play
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
file size: 463.17 MB
100% Orange Juice (win)