American Truck Simulator is a 2016 vehicle (truck) simulation video game developed and published by SCS Software. American Truck Simulator is the follow up video game to Euro Truck Simulator 2. It was revealed at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015 (E3 2015), although it was first announced in September 2013. The game was released on February 2, 2016 for Mac, Linux and Windows.
About this game:
Experience legendary American trucks and deliver various cargoes across sunny California and sandy Nevada. American Truck Simulator takes you on a journey through the breathtaking landscapes and widely recognized landmarks around the States.
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.
– Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
– Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
– Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
– The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
– Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
– Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
– Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
– Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren’t careful!
– Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
– Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
– Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
– Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
– Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
– Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
– Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
– Long-time support of the game, including new features.
– Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
More info here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/
American Truck Simulator Game ScreenShots
American Truck Simulator System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
- Processor: Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
American Truck Simulator Download Links
file size: 1.05 GB
American Truck Simulator Free Download
file size: 767.28 MB
American Truck Simulator v 22.214.171.124s + 2 DLC
file size: 1.19 GB
American Truck Simulator v126.96.36.199s + 7 DLC
file size: 1.47 GB
American Truck Simulator – Heavy Cargo Pack Incl ALL DLC (latest)
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.