7 Sins is a life simulation game developed by Monte Cristo and publish by Digital Jesters. The game 7 Sins was released in Europe on May 27, 2005 for PC and Playstation 2.
In 7 Sins player must reach the top of the social ladder and make decisions related to the seven deadly sins. The game is set in the fictional town of Apple. Throughout the game the player makes decisions based on pride, wrath, greed, envy, lust, sloth and gluttony. When a relationship has been built new missions are unlocked. In total there are seven chapters and one hundred non-player characters to interact with.
- Exciting 3D interactive environments in which the player gets to mix with the rich, beautiful and famous
- Complete interaction with other characters you seduce them, humour them, bore them or be as nasty as you want!
- Non-linear gameplay û players have control over which missions or mini-games to undertake
- Sprawling locations with players encouraged to ‘be bad to be good’ to progress to new areas
- Themed challenges based around each of the seven sins û Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Anger, Greed and Sloth.
- Humour û A heavy dose of ‘lads mentality’ with visual and audio gags focusing on drinking, voyeurism, pranks and sexual conquests
- More than 20 different mini games, including erotic dreaming, beer chugging, and sex!
7 Sins Game ScreenShots
7 Sins System Requirements
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 128 Mb
- Hard Drive: 900 Mb free
- Video Memory: 32 Mb
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0
7 Sins Direct Download Link
file size: 685.98 MiB
7 Sins Free PC Game
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.