SimCity 2000 is Full Free Download here for you. It is also SC2K, a city-building simulation video game and the second installment in the SimCity series. SimCity 2000 was first released by Maxis in 1994 for computers running Apple Macintosh Operating System. It was later released on the Amiga, DOS & Microsoft Windows, followed by a release for OS/2. In 1995, SimCity 2000 won “Best Military or Strategy Computer Game” Origins Award.
SimCity 2000 Game Description:
Now you can design any city you can imagine and SimCity 2000 will bring it, and its resident Sims, to life. It has all the features, flexibility, art, animation, and power you need to create an environment of your dreams. Choose from a selection of bonus cities and scenarios to rule or ruin as you please. Build schools, libraries, hospitals, zoos, prisons, power plants, and much more… Lay down roads, railways, and highways. Explore the underground layer and build subways and utilities without compromising your aesthetics. Customize different buildings or design your own graphics sets from scratch.
This is the ultimate classic Maxis city-building and management simulation. If this game were any more realistic, it’d be illegal to turn it off!
– Choose from hundreds of buildings from the 1900’s to the space age and beyond.
– Customize the terrain any way you want, from flat prairie land to mountain vistas.
– Wrestle with various disaster scenarios, ranging from a UFO invasion in Atlanta to a nuclear meltdown in midtown Manhattan.
– Use the Urban Renewal Kit tools to design your own buildings.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/simcity_2000_special_edition
SimCity 2000 Game Trailer
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor or equivalent
- Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Video: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- HDD: 2GB of free hard drive space
SimCity 2000 Download Link
file size: 84.65 MiB
SimCity 2000: Special Edition Free Download
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.